Monday 15 October 2012

Monday morning = new pots....






Tea cup / Yunomi: With brushed white slip, Red River silt and copper splashes.
Stoneware: 7.5cm x 8cm

£17.00


Drinking bowl: Falmouth Clay with finger wiped white slip and copper splashes.
7cm x 11.5cm
£NFS

This bowl is part of a small collection made for my friend, Kathryn Tyler. I dug some clay from the foundations of her new build. After a time of processing and testing the clay I have produced  a collection of bowls and beakers for Kathryn to use.
A real pleasure to take the raw material from the ground on which the house that the pots will be used in was built. This idea taps into everything I hold dear when it comes to the process of making pots, taking a base element and turning it into objects to have, hold and enjoy.


Please email me if you require any info or want to purchase any items:

No comments:

Post a Comment