Monday 29 July 2013

My new Work-Shop........No:13 Broad Street, Penryn, Cornwall

So, ten days ago I took hold of the keys to No:13 Broard Street, Penryn. After some hours with a chop saw, drill, screws and a pen and paper the Work-Shop is pretty much as I want it to be.
I am so pleased with the reaction from everybody who has been in and really happy to have had some promising sales and commissions. I have set the place up so I will be making in the shop as well as selling, so it definitely is a WORK-SHOP. Happy days ahead!!!!

I will be at the Work-Shop as much as possible and when I am there the door will be open and everybody is welcome to come in and have a look at the pots, have a chat and have a look at the process of making the work and maybe buy some pieces from me directly.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you at the Work-Shop soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment